The Ladder Boy
Amateur Boxer Ladder
The Ladder Boy created a multi-purpose ladder that looks great in any room in your home. Our Amateur Boxer Ladder features a clever square box design to hold small objects and decor. Optimize your vertical space while adding additional storage. Place it anywhere you need to add vertical storage. Great for the home or business.
UNIQUE & FUNCTIONAL
- The Amateur Boxer Ladder features 3 rungs and 3 boxes to store towels, blankets, and other small home decor items. Place the Amateur Boxer Ladder leaning up against the wall or upgrade your storage possibilities with our optional Tee-Pee hardware.
- Handcrafted, sanded, and painted
- Our Tee-pee hardware can be used to connect two Amateur Boxer ladders together to create a free-standing ladder. With a free-standing unit, you are able to store more items like pots & pans, bath items, or bar items while still maintaining style and function. The Tee-Pee style can easily be moved from room to room.
CUSTOM & STYLISH
- The Amateur Boxer is only available in Natural wood color, several custom color options available under the Pro-Boxer ladders. Each unit is hand-painted with a finish sure to complement your decor. It can be wonderfully paired with modern or vintage accessories. If you are in pursuit of home decoration, like farmhouse, rustic or modern rooms, this ladder-style blanket rack will add special charm to the bedroom. It will be a perfect choice to show your good taste.
FEATURES & DETAILS
- Wall-leaning ladder style storage rack perfect for displaying blankets and towels in your home or retail setting
- Leaning design does not require any installation and can be moved easily between rooms
- Can be used as a decorative display for blankets and quilts, or to merchandise other objects in any room in your home
- Arrives all-natural (no color). Custom colors available to complement modern decor (Do not use ladder rack for climbing)
- Dimensions: 72 H x 16 W x 4 D (in inches)
- Dimensions: 72H x 16W x 4D
- Weight: 9lbs
- Assembly required
Any questions don't hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org